Many common ailments start in the gut, and poor digestive health leads to the breakdown in our ability to sleep, repair and recover. We treat this in combination with other health concerns, and aim to manage ongoing digestive concerns, potential food intolerances, and create better energy from quality food choices and digestive ability.
Testing such as the GI Map test can help to identify what is going on. Symptoms indicating the benefit of this type of test include:
- The test is ideal for anyone suffering from digestive issues, like constipation, diarrhoea, stomach bloating, acid reflux, stomach pain, or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Hormonal Imbalances where the test measures the amount of beta-glucuronidase, which can affect the detoxification of oestrogen.
- Mood Disorders such as anxiety, depression can be affected by the gut.
- Fatigue and unexplained brain fog
- Autoimmune conditions and chronic ailments such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, MS, Fibromyalgia and other inflammatory conditions
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis etc
The GI Map test: is a stool test, which analyses the gut microbiome and screens for commensal and pathogenic bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, and opportunistic pathogens. It can be helpful in helping those with imbalance in the normal microbial system, digestive issues, fatigue, imbalances in hormones, mood disorders, skin conditions and autoimmune conditions. The test allows for more accurate treatment plan. It costs $390, and will require additional analysis time.
Digestive support is the common realm of the Naturopath and Eve offers a research based view on how to improve your digestion, wake feeling light, and get through your day with energy.